Kirkland, Washington – February 11, 2014 – The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) released the agenda forBluetooth World 2014 today, taking place in San Jose, California on April 8 and 9. Building upon the success of Bluetooth Smart technology, with more than 500 million devices in the market at the end of 2013 and a projected 3 billion products to be shipped by 2018, the second year of this premiere wireless event will feature the incredible expansion of Bluetooth technology, hands-on technical trainings and can’t miss conversations on the trends, challenges and opportunities impacting the industry.
“If you’re even thinking about wireless technology for your idea or product, Bluetooth World is the one-stop shop for everything you need. Not only will you see the breadth and depth of innovations already taking place in the Bluetooth ecosystem, you will also gain a greater understanding of the wireless industry and the role Bluetooth is playing in connecting millions of people with billions of products and applications they count on to make their life better with Bluetooth,” said Suke Jawanda, Bluetooth SIG CMO. “Innovators will walk away from this year’s event empowered to turn their ideas into reality, and media and industry experts will see firsthand the Internet of Everything boom that Bluetooth is powering today and its bigger role moving forward.”
Bluetooth World is the place where the brightest minds — industry experts, wireless innovators, developers and OEMs, media and analysts, and current and prospective Bluetooth SIG members – will come together to exchange powerful visions and gather new knowledge. Come hear from established companies including PayPal and Polar, groundbreaking start-ups such as Goji and Pancreum and industry leaders like Dialog Semiconductor and Nordic Semiconductor about their insights and experiences across markets such as health, fitness, automotive, home automation, consumer electronics, industrial and the Internet of Things.
Join us at Bluetooth World 2014 to explore and learn about the business and technical opportunities arising from the Bluetooth explosion. Registration, along with speaking, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for Bluetooth World 2014, is now open at http://www.bluetoothworldevent.com/.
You can see the full agenda at http://bluetoothworldevent.com/agenda/, with highlights including:
- Keynotes and panel discussions exploring the hottest industry trends and the market opportunities made possible by Bluetooth Smart
- Case studies and presentations providing in-depth looks at how Bluetooth technology empowered innovations from industry veterans and entrepreneurial start-ups alike
- Indiegogo Startup Innovation Sessions featuring some of the industry’s most innovative startups, plus tips for implementing a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Technology sessions offering insight and strategy on development processes, testing and interoperability, qualification and creating successful Bluetooth implementations
- Networking events bringing together the best industry minds and vendor exhibitions showcasing cutting-edge Bluetooth enabled applications, devices and tools to help you succeed
The Bluetooth SIG, along with event partner Informa, will also be hosting Bluetooth Asia in Shanghai, China, August 19 – 20, 2014 and Bluetooth Europe in Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 16 – 17, 2014.
Tel: +44 (0)1522 883640