Macro 4, the UK arm of global IT Service Management (ITSM) and Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions specialist, iET Solutions, is exhibiting at the IT Service Management Forum (itSMF) UK Conference on November 5th and 6th, 2012 (stand B07).
ITIL-aligned ITSM solutions to be showcased on the stand include:
- iET ITSM Suite - flexible, comprehensive, ITSM software that provides the most complete solution for continuous service improvement. It can be implemented rapidly out of the box, providing a fast track to ITSM. Certified by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), now part of the Cabinet Office, it meets ISO/IEC 20000 requirements
- iET CMDB - a configuration management solution that supports best practices for monitoring and controlling all IT infrastructure components (highly rated by industry analyst firm, Enterprise Management Associates in its report EMA Radar for CMDB/CMS Use Cases: from Database to Federation)
- iET Self-Service ITSM - empowers end users, customers and partners and reduces the number of inbound calls to ease the workload of the Service Desk by offering 24/7 access to a knowledge base via a customisable, easy-to-use self-service portal
- iET Software Asset Management solution - takes a granular approach to understanding ‘license forensics’ to help prevent overlicensing and underlicensing and cut software costs by more than 25%
- iET Process Analyzer - a process analysis module that provides dashboards and drill-down capabilities into strategic activities, which results in greater insight and data analysis, and the tools for continual service improvement
The UK affiliate of iET Solutions, LLC merged with UK software and services company, Macro 4 Limited, earlier this year.
About Macro 4 (www.macro4.com)
Macro 4 is a global software and services company that helps organizations to improve the performance of their business-critical applications and processes. The company’s solutions for document and data management, fault analysis and performance management are easy to use, fast to implement and deliver value quickly in even the most complex IT environments.
Macro 4’s document and data management solutions capture, store, transform and deliver business-critical data and documents using multiple channels, to support key processes such as order to cash functions in finance departments and customer service via the Internet and call centers. Document and data archiving increases the efficiency of core applications such as SAP ERP and enables swift decommissioning of legacy systems.
Macro 4 is a division of UNICOM Global, which operates in every major market worldwide via US and European subsidiaries and a network of international business partners.
About iET Solutions (www.macro4.com/iet-solutions )
iET Solutions is a leading global supplier of service management and software asset management solutions. iET Solutions’ flexible software suites allow its customers to fulfill compliance requirements, mitigate audit risks and realize business value by managing, automating and continually improving their services.
Our IT Service Management solution, iET ITSM, is designed to support ITIL best practices. iET Solutions has been awarded with certifications from the OGC, now part of the Cabinet Office, the APM Group and the PinkVERIFY™ 3.1 certification for 12 ITIL® processes. Add-on software is available to manage the IT infrastructure (CMS/CMDB), licenses and entitlements as well as for process analysis and optimization. More than 600 companies in 26 countries benefit from the iET Solutions software offerings.
iET Solutions is now part of Macro 4 Limited in the UK.
+44 (0) 7971 179167
+44 (0)7940 584161