Paris, 27 November, 2012 - NextiraOne, Europe’s leading expert in communications services, is celebrating its tenth anniversary this month. The company has seen a decade of growth in a rapidly developing communications and IT landscape, embracing new technologies and driving innovation forward for its customers. In that time NextiraOne has carved out a significant role in the market, particularly in unified communications, mobility, video, contact centre, data networks and data centre, and it has used its expertise as a platform for the creation of future-proof solutions.
“The world has changed enormously since we began our journey,” says David Winn, CEO of NextiraOne. “Our decade of growth and achievement has been an exciting period for us and for our customers and partners. We have seen enormous changes, as the emergence of cloud and mobility technologies, BYOD and many other trends in the last few years have shown, and we have anticipated and adapted to each new development in the market, delivering innovative, customer-centric solutions. In an increasingly complex communications world, our strength is in bringing back simplicity. We do this by managing the complexity on behalf of our clients, integrating multiple technologies and devices so that they work seamlessly.”
Established in 2002 as a stand-alone business, NextiraOne has rapidly grown into a leading multi-vendor service provider with a strong Managed Services focus and a world class Network Operating Centre in Paris and Berlin. The company now has sales and service organisations in 15 European countries and last year launched in the Americas. As an independent integrator, NextiraOne develops solutions that often include products from multiple vendors. The company maintains closes partnerships with all the key technology vendors in the communications and IT space, including Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Genesys, and Microsoft and has many further agreements that have helped to create powerful and innovative ecosystems around key solutions.
The company has built itself into a key partner for many of the world’s biggest brands in the private sector and as a major supplier of ICT for public sector organisations across Europe. With more than 60,000 direct customers, NextiraOne counts over 70% of the top 100 European companies as customers (Fortune Global 500). Customers include: Ricoh Europe, T-Mobile, Chelsea Football Club, Red Bull Technology, Nottingham University Hospital, North Bristol Hospital and SAMU44 (Hospital) in France, Hamburg Wasser, Strasburg University, Codemasters, Clarins, Carglass, Welsh Water, FGV transportation systems in Spain and local Government organisations in Lower Austria, Middlesborough and Stockton on Tees in the UK.
“Ultimately our goal has always been to deliver best-in-class, integrated solutions that take our customers to the next level in their own growth and development,” says David Winn. “There is no point in standing still – however great our proposition – in a market that is constantly looking for the next innovation. It has always been part of our exciting journey to stay ahead of our customers’ expectations and in line with new technologies. We have a great platform of expertise, experience and success on which to build for the challenges and opportunities of the future.”
NextiraOne’s historic journey has taken the company from vendor to systems integrator and communications services company with over 3000 multi-vendor certifications. The company is present in 16 countries in Europe and the Americas and has over 160 partner alliances to support global services for international customers. The International business now represents 20% of NextiraOne’s revenues with a growing number of global customers.
Since its inception, NextiraOne has achieved many major milestones. Here are some of the key achievements of the decade:
A historic journey from vendor to expert integrator with unique service approach:
- 2002: NextiraOne begins its transition from Alcatel vendor to multi-vendor expert integrator
- 2003: Establishes new service model for Managed Services – first NextiraOne NOC is established in Berlin and Paris, delivering real-time online services
- 2011: creation of NXO Americas expands NextiraOne’s direct presence beyond Europe
- 2012: Today NextiraOne has direct sales & services presence in 16 countries and over 160 Alliance Partners providing global in-country presence where there is no NextiraOne subsidiary
2012 service organisation status:
- 2400 service experts (consultants, project managers, engineers) out of 4200 employees
- Two world-class Network Operating Centres (Berlin, Paris)
- International Service Factory (I-SF) managing and coordinating international services for major global clients (Verizon, CSC, Telefonica, IBM, …)
- 16 infrastructure & application integration centres and 130 service & logistics centres providing Europe-wide logistics
Strong strategic partnerships
- More than 3000 vendor certifications
- Cisco Gold Partner, Alcatel-Lucent Global Partner , Genesys Gold Suite Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner , all in multiple European countries