Requirements are the most misunderstood part of systems development, and yet the most crucial.
Requirements must be correct if the rest of the development effort is to succeed. This workshop presents a complete process for eliciting the real requirements, testing them for correctness, and recording them clearly, comprehensibly and unambiguously.
Delegates will learn:
- Determine your client's needs—exactly
- Write requirements that are complete, traceable, and testable
- Precisely define the scope of the project
- Discover all the stakeholders—and keep them involved
- Use up-to-date techniques such as storyboarding and e-collaboration
- Get the requirements quickly, and incrementally
Fee: £1,445 plus VAT (£289) = £1,734
Tel: +44 (0)20 8866 8366